IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie
Opening Credits: Buckle - Tapes N' Tapes (genius)
Birth: Superconnected - Broken Social Scene (sweet)
Waking Up: Bad News - The Flatliners
First Day At School: Let's Get Lost - Elliot Smith (great idea)
Falling In Love: 23 - Blonde Redhead
Fight Song: Lightning Rod, Run - Deerhoof
Breaking Up: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper (perfect)
Prom: 3-D trees - Lost In the Trees
Life's Okay: Four Long Days - Voxtrot
Mental Breakdown: Family Tree - Ben Kweller
Driving: Till The End of Time - Devotcha (glorious)
Flashback: I've Always Loved the Fall - Lost in the Trees
Getting Back Together: Lullaby - Grizzly Bear
Wedding: At Home - The Elected
Birth of Child: Fake Palindromes - Andrew Bird (the lyrics could actually fit)
Final Battle: The Fix (plan b remix) - Minus the Bear
Death Scene: Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco (doesn't fit)
Funeral Song: 1917 - Fiery Furnaces
End Credits: Only in Dreams - BoA (ha if this movie was subtitles)
:::::::::::::::::
I miss Korean music. I hate mapquest and rt. 120.
Ha I love standing in the middle of the field under the glorious moonlight.
I do not enjoy mosquitos biting my face.
Did I mention that I hate mapquest.
Drunk people make me laugh.
The Hot IQs broke my heart. They sold me a discount shirt for $10.
Blue Osyter Colt yo!
Drunk people really do make me laugh.
And I REALLY HATE mapquest, and the town of Woodstock.
No comments:
Post a Comment