Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Seriously is how my brain feels. It is going to explode. I mean I have indeed finished the last installment of the Harry Potter series. The book was quite the journey and action packed. I mean you know how you feel after you watch and action movie. You're all pumped and you're like YEAH! let's go crash some cars! Well I mean not really but you are just really excited after watching an action or at least I am. But imagine this in a book and you have to imagine everything for yourself. Well except I am very imaginative and love action movies so this was just insane in my brain. I couldn't take it. My brain was aching like Harry Potter did. In fact it hurts as I'm writing this. Well it maybe exploding bc I have also been studying chemistry at the same time. So my brain can't retain all the information it has just absorbed in 12 hours. Stupid brain. I thought you were better then that. I may have been that I was probably using a good majority of my brain at once and its not used to that. Left brain and right brain. ha. I recommend to read the whole harry potter series, but I'd definitely skip the epilogue if I could do it again. I like to use my imagination to wonder where the characters that I have built in my brain would have gone. The book is supposed to take place in real time so putting them a world that doesn't exist yet 2016 is crazy talk.
I would highly recommend you download the digital sampler from insound it really is quite glorious. They usually have a great recommendations of music. That is probably how I have a bunch of artists that I really like. In fact that is how I found one of my favorite music venues. The hype machine is also another one of my favorite things. I don't think I love it as much as my sister, Emily. But I would say it is pretty high. My limewire doesn't work on our wireless for some reason. But go download that sampler it is really perfect and you can't believe that it is over after 15 songs.
There is a lot of things that I really can't believe are over. Such a monumental summer and it isn't over, but I would say this is probably the climax of the summer. Unless you count the trip to Graceland. I almost typed grassland. Silly me.
I feel like I should tell you about the prank call I got the other day because it was quite funny. But all in all it was still a prank and the person disturbed my sleep and freaked me out for a little bit.
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment