It is indeed July 7th of 2007 or 07/07/07. Should be a lucky day, right? Well a million couples are getting married today. I want to get married today. I don't know who or how, but I would like that.
I like numbers although seven is a odd number but it does mark the day of my birth in February that is. I don't know I just hope I hit all kinds of luck today. That'd be sweet. Maybe find some money. Find some love. Discover a new magically power. Find out that I'm actually a witch. Wouldn't that be glorious? I don't who'd be the first person tell that I was a witch.
Well right now I need all the luck to pass my chemistry test because I feel a rape is going to be upon me.
But I feel like today will be a landmark. The beginning of something... I swear it has been sunday for the past 2 days. I don't know if that is good or bad.
Jesus, this blog is so schizophrenic. Like Creed. From the Office. I should write an email to them and say that they wrote a character based off of me. I would like rights to it. Or maybe they would make me be one of the characters or writers! Speaking of emails, I need to write an email to Oprah telling her that she shouldn't promote the SECRET. Speaking of the SECRET. I should probably tell you more about that. Just believe. Ask. Believe. Recieve.
You know I'm off to study now.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment