Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Your Eyes Are A Shiny Shimmery Fire

Day 3 of Sanita's Hibernation.

Worked till close yesterday. It was ok. Didn't get a bonus. Not that busy. Overall good.

Had a chem test today. I think I did relatively well. There really wasn't anything that I was stumped on. There was a really hard balancing equation involved fractions and everything. That probably took me a good 30 minutes to do. My paper was a mess. But I still like to believe that I did relatively well meaning that I couldn't do as bad as I did on the last test.

If I could have an object that existed in Harry Potter meaning that if I could step into that world and buy an object that is attainable it would be the sneakoscope. Well for right now because I just want to see people's motives at this point. Of course I would want an invisibility cloak, but Harry has that and there is only one in existence. So a sneakoscope is something I could easily buy and it'd be useful. Well I'm sure there are other objects that I am totally forgetting. There tents sound really awesome to me. I'd definitely go camping then. The various foods sound glorious. But for now I am going to stick with the sneakoscope.

I said I wasn't going to use the internet during my hibernation, but obviously that is a lie and it is impossible because I get bored. Procrastination. Start searching for music. Write a blog. Check email, horoscope, weather.

I am trying to get through my whole shuffle of about 3844 songs, but considering that is 10 days worth of music and my batteries only last 14hours(?) I don't think I am going to make it. Well I am not listening to every song but I just want to see if my ipod is using every song and its not cheating by repeating songs. Yesterday it was sneaky and play 3 page france songs in a row. Given they were my 3 favorite songs by them (We Remain As Two, Elephant, Jesus because I haven't listened to their newest album completely) I still thought that was highly suspicious. ( I am on song 457)

My brothers probably find it really strange that I've actually been in the house for a while. I don't know how they do it but they find a lot a time to spend here. Well I guess the tv watching and video game playing will get you. I keep telling them to get a job. They are so flipping lazy. I was going to recommend my brother to domino's but he is obviously too incompetent to even handle school I don't think he could do both. There goes my $50 bonus.

(My ipod just played 2 Sufjan songs in row. Currently playing To Be Alone With You. Well I do have 100 songs by Sufjan but still ipod is weird)

I made a playlist and it is about cats well or have meowing in the song

Where I'm anymore - Grandaddy
Plea from a cat named virtue - The Weakerthans
Paper Kitten Nightmare - Margot and the Nuclear So & Sos
Leaf House - Animal Collective
If you rescue me - Science of Sleep Soundtrack

I don't like cats or kittens, but if I were to change my mind it would be because of these glorious songs.

No comments: