Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's My Yamaha Piano

Totally I ate some tums and spilled the chalk powder all over my car and my ipod. I completely by passed this fact and 5 minutes later found my car and ipod covered in a white powder. First thought, "who the hell was snorting coke in my car?!" 30 seconds later I realized it was my addiction to tums and the evidence now lay open for the whole world to see. I swear I'm cutting back. I think my addiction to tums may be quite similar and may even have an effect on me like coke addicts. Well I mean I don't get high off of tums, but I enjoy that it has a placebo effect on my belly or maybe my brain making pains up in my belly.

My mother's Indian friend went to India an gave her these earrings which I then stole from my mother because she was going to wear it. I completely disregarded that they might be ghetto and I might have an allergic reaction. Second, I didn't realize that Indian people might have hugely gaged ears. So I think I might have accidentally made my ear holes bigger and I'm having an allergic reaction to the metal. AND two people asked if i had my ears gaged. So I don't know if people asking if i made my ears whole bigger when wearing these earring is a good thing.

But I think I have shrank like an inch. I think it is b/c of my posture. I am crouching down right now as I am typing this blog. I don't know how I am going to gain an inch back in my life. I feel like I have lost it forever. Two people also noticed that I was shorter on the same day.

If two people notice something about me then I take it as a fact. I don't know if that is an efficient or a good way to take data about myself.

I had a mind explosion this weekend at Pitchfork Festival at Union Park. I mean I EXPERIENCED a mind explosion at Pitchfork Festvial at Union Park.

I seems that I only write in this blog if I'm procrastinating. I should change the name of this blog.

No comments: