Thursday, June 28, 2007

An Inconvenience

I had a dream that I was kidnapped and taken to a summer camp. It wasn't that horrid. The camp had these block parties where awesome music artists performed. Well no one really knew who the artists were but I did so thats all that mattered. I saw Andrew Bird off the side of the stage messing around with all of his instruments. I, of course freaked out and had to get his autograph. For some reason the only thing I had on me was a piece of my own handwritten prose. I handed it to him to sign and when he handed it back to me I saw that he had marked my paper. He, in fact, had dotted all of my i's. Then autographed it at the bottom. I then watched the concert. Then I went to the my room and then I was invited to gossip in the showers. I don't remember the rest of this dream, but I would like to know what the significance of Andrew Bird dotting the i's of my paper.

No comments: