Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer Blogging Yo.

I haven't really made a blog about the events that I wanted to accomplish, but I guess I kind of just threw ideas out there. I am going to work on a horror/ musical film. I mean I'm sure there is one out there, but I horror film that is also a musical well I guess that's like Michael Jackson's Thriller. I think that is what I want to accomplish. Concerts, School, Work. Those are given accomplishments though. I was going to work board the movie, but I guess I'll move on. Nerdlympics. I just don't know. I feel like I'm busy, but not really. Well I work out, go to class, do homework, and then maybe go to work. I also feel that some people aren't all about hanging out all the time. Most people probably think that I should get a life because I seem to always be bothering them, correct? Or maybe I think other people should get a life because they are bugging me a lot. Eating more healthy is another thing I need to add to the list. Save money. I need to save money sooooo bad. Gah. Fucking Gas. bah. hmmmm.

Music/ Musical list

Emo phillips - Arrah & the Ferns (I)
I'm a broken heart - the bird and the bee (I)
your ex-lover is dead - stars (C)
backstabber- dresden dolls (C)
insistor - tapes n' tapes (B)
I hate everyone - get set go (I)
raised by wolves - voxtrot (L)
no cars go - arcade fire (L)
pure imagination - smoking popes (L)
Killer tofu - the beets (S)
Be Good - Tokyo Police Club (E)
Always love - nada surf (E)
The denial twist - the white stripes (S)
smile - lily allen (I)
calendar girl - stars (C)
so begins our alabee - of montreal (B)
rat in a cage - smashing pumpkins (E L)
do you realize - the flaming lips (B)
you can dance if you want to - men at work (L)
fever - michael buble (I)
its oh so quiet - bjork (S B)
pain - jimmy eat world (I)
don't stop believing - journey (CE)

general
6 o' clock - foxes
songs for ghosts to haunt to - maps and atlases
walk away - bears
here it goes again - ok go
autumn leaves - miles davis
purple haze - jimi hendrix
tikwid - animal collective
leaf house - animal collective


All of those songs are not going to be in it. It's just my work board yo.

No comments: