Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Salud

Is it wrong that I think people falling is funny? Is it wrong of me to think that people screaming in fear is hilarious? Is it wrong of me to think people screaming because they fell HILARIOUS? Is it wrong of me to point, laugh and stare at a person who fell on the ground?
I don't think its wrong, but it makes me smile. It makes me laugh. It makes me happy. Your embarassed, your ass hurts, and you've lost your dignity , but I will be standing right there. Laughing at your ass on the ground.
When did pretending you were a cat become cool. It's the quietest I've ever heard her.
I thank somebody for my ability to thrive and survive in a germ infested environment. Trying to see all these transparent things. We enter the room 2 by 2. Splendid.

No comments: