Sometimes I just become ashamed of myself.
How did I ever get myself to this place?
What am I doing?
I found three gray hairs upon my head.
My schedule has now become 8 am to 6 pm. Monday through Friday.
But why have I done this to myself?
So I can receive a piece of paper.
Of course that makes SO much sense.
I wish I was more intricate.
Sometimes it is just so much easier to be nice.
I think my chem teacher smokes doobies.
She walked around with a mic letting the feedback drive us insane.
Hey, turn it off bitch.
Am I really in Pre-Calc?
What the hell is she saying in that class?
I mean Spanish that is. No, really what the eh are you eh saying eh.
Is a headache lasting for a week normal?
WATCH OUT! I screamed.
Where do I get an application to become a renegade of funk?
A year has passed!? I like numbers. No I don't.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment