Sunday, February 04, 2007

Don't Mind Me.

Once again I have failed to do what I say. Trying to keep up when you keep keeping me down. Repeat the words. An endless cycle of what? huh? why? what? huh? why? My aunt once told me I was going to suffer depression at the age of 19. I had a dream that it was true. Don't you love when dreams come true. It was obviously too cold to not wear a jacket. It was obviously too hot for my comforter. It was so obvious. It's because I washed my hair. Please call me by my alias name. I mean my real name, but really its my alias name. Well I'm going to cop that shit and be on that all night long. I'll bounce that shit right out of this hood. I've got sex appeal. Props to you for finding this. 10 points for you.

No comments: