Thursday, February 15, 2007
Isn't It Sad
Well, I thought I was going to say something deep over here or something. I've come to realize. No not so much. I really have nothing to say. Happy Valentine's Day. Oh! I know because I have all the time in the world. I should make a valentine's day mix. Well the day is almost over. So I'm not, but if you heard my radio show today at 1pm at kslu.slu.edu then you would've heard a spectacular show. I guess I could give you links to websites that I found awesome Valentine's mixes on but eh. Once again, I'm just too obviously lazy. I could've swore I had a much more interesting life. I just really don't know what I'm doing these days. Well I never know, its just that work got canceled two days in a row and I really have all the time in the world and I don't know what to do. Don't you hate when you realize that you haven't checked your phone in a long time and then you check it and its still the same? Well I guess that only happens to me. Lame, I know. But I'm eating individually wrapped twizzlers and they are quite delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment