Sunday, February 25, 2007

Did I Realize?

I didn't know that I posted twice on that one day. Why was I up at 2 in the morning on Monday? I have no idea since I'm pretty sure I probably had a morning class. But I won't dwell in the past. I always have no idea what to do with myself. I always have tests every single friday so after that there really isn't any homework to do. So then I just sit here and chill.... so basically this is why I have decided to get on my blogger so you can read what I'm pondering at this right second. Spring Break is about 2 weeks away. I'm somewhat excited but you know I don't have anything planned. So should I really? I don't know if I want to go somewhere warm or just take a roadtrip to some random place that I always wanted to see? I have more plans for the summer then I have for spring break. Well I guess that's understandable since the summer is about 3 months and spring break is only a week. I plan on going to summer school for physics! WEEEE! Working! Maybe a new job? SUMMER MUSIC FESTIVALS! Yeah I've decided that I am going to try to volunteer a lot of the music festivals this summer in order to save money. I mean it would also be a bad ass thing to put on your resume, right? Well my resume is already extensive, but you know thats because I'm awesome. So you guys are welcome to join me. If applicable I am going to apply. So the list is Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Pitchfork, Intonation, Sasquatch, Summerfest and whatever else shows up this summer. Oh I realized that I have somewhat have an idea what I'm doing this spring break. I'm gonna see Page France, Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos and Oh No! Oh My! WEEE! I am so excited. Those are mi favoritos! So I guess I go study now.

No comments: