Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pirates Life

If I had never did anything half assedly. I'd probably be a lot happier. I thought I would always be happy where I'm at in life.
So I'll just listen to this one song over and over wishing that it was about me.
Dreaming that I could be that person.
Hold my breath.
I am always original at this very second at this very moment. Why are you so vicious?
I'll wait forever. So I can stand here and tell you.
I am not perfect.
You probably deserve much bettter, but I hold my breath, waiting here forever.
The pop is flat. Shaken so hard. It explodes.
Will I last longer then I say I will. I keep writing wondering if you'll read this.
It all starts over again tomorrow.
Wake up way too early and get home way too late.
Your cheese less macaroni.
This isn't love I'm talking about.
It isn't life.
So I'll keep pretending...

No comments: