Wednesday, March 07, 2007

She Told Me That This Was Fun

Put the imusic on shuffle. Put your favorite lyrics from the song. Have the person reading guess! Have fun or at least I will

1) count the headlights on the highway

2) they corned him and they just murdered him

3) If you forget my name, you will go astray like a killer whale trapped in a bay

4)
No matter, you could breathe it like your flies in a jar

5)
and well I don't wanna live my life too many sleepless nights

6)Took the midnight train going anywhere

7)
They won't make it home but they don't really care

8)
I'm not immune to all the fears that float in my atmosphere

9)
And what if I told you I was still in love with this?

10)
The sky's blue so what should we do?

I won't give you the songs but I'll give you the artists not necessarily in the right order.

Journey, Islands, Sufjan Stevens, M.I.A, Bjork, Modest Mouse, Craig David, The Blow, Elton John

I start with real updates sooner or later. I mean it's not like its important anyway.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am that she!

2. this is MIA
6. Don't stop believin-Journey
7. this is some nineties crap
9. Sufjan Stevens-a size too small

Okay I don't know anymore. Oh wait number one is Elton John-Tiny Dancer. Yesss.