Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Shake My Homemade Instruments

I am procrastinating my doom for Friday. I am basically all studied out for tomorrow's chem lab final. I should continue to study, but I'm hardcore and I'm just gonna go balls to the wall. AND I'm listening to Journey so what the hell are you gonna do about it. But I am craving a Dr. Pepper right now and I am so thirsty. But did you hear the good news that I am volunteering Bonnaroo. Yes I have been accepted wee woo! You should do it too! This Friday I'm seeing Page France and Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos. You should too! Last night I went to bed early because I was exhausted so it was probably around 11-12ish and I woke up at 5 in the morning because my body has become used to sleeping 5 hours. Isn't that the most awfullest and saddest thing you ever heard. I'm also to the point where I drink Redbull because I'm thirsty. Terrible I know. I am a caffeine addict. Well I mean i think I use it to make me sleep better? Because you get hyper for like 30 seconds and then crash. The Crash is the best. I took a nap today. Its been at least 3 days well if you don't count napping in class because you are watching a video about the restoration of the Sistine Chapel. Right? I've eaten a whole bag of animal crackers. They are so drying. I can't stand it but they are delicious and I am a poor college student and that is basically what I am eating because I ran out of meals, but I'll be replenished tomorrow. I have no flex money either about 90 dollars to last for the rest of the month. I guess that's good I'll eat less? Maybe Hopefully.

No comments: