Monday, March 05, 2007

Because You Change Everyday

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
Get Back - The Beatles

2.) How will I feel getting married?
Without a Diamond Ring - Page France

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Highway Blues - Marc Seales

4.) Highschool is...
People We Know - Modest Mouse

5.) I am...
Two Words - Kanye West

6.) How is today?
Grand - Matt and Kim

7.) What is in store for this week?
When I Hear The Music - Debbie Deb

8.) What song best describes my parents?
Ok Na Ka - Kat English (its a thai song!)

9.) How is my life going?
Communist Daughter - Neutral Milk Hotel

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Brooklyn Dodgers - Xiu Xiu

11.) How does the world see me?
Let's Call It Off - Peter Bjorn and John

12.) My friends think...
I Came As A Rat - Modest Mouse

13) My life is lived...
War on Want - Do Make Say Think (so oddly true, I'm Buddhist)

14.) This makes me happy...
Same Kooks - The Hold Steady (uh not true at all)

15.) What should I do with my life?
Chase Dream - Blow

16.) I will be happy when...
Comtine D'un Autre Ete - Yann Tiersen

17.) What is some good advice?
Raised Huns - Born Ruffians

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Four Long Days - Voxtrot (umm this scares me but its roughly 5 days)

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Atoms for Peace - Thom Yorke

20.) The type of guys i like are...
It's My Party - Fabolous (HAH!)

21.) How will you feel on your wedding day?
True Affection - Blow (I'm out of a lot of people's leagues)

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Total Job - The Faint (what does that mean?)

23.) What will your neighborhood be like?
When I Was A Young Girl - Feist

24.) What will your dying words be?
Stab - Built to Spill

No comments: