It's been a while hasn't it?
To banter and to rhyme.
All the things I've said that's been on my mind.
These I begin to ponder where willy went or all the hair in weird places we'll grow.
The shoes I've broken in yet leave a blister on my toe.
The lack of enthusiasm that I feel towards this place.
If you could sweep me away and leave no trace.
All the things you'll know and all the places you'll go.
The questions that you can't answer.
The look on your face, can I be your tiny dancer?
The things I wish I could write.
The things I wish I could say.
The things I wish I could do.
But I'll keep on rocking you.
It stands for level 2.
Why are you always in my way Lex Luther?
Why do you prevent me from seeing the time?
Its always begins when the lights go off.
When the street lamps go dark.
I know these aren't sentences, but deal with it.
Is it April, yet?
Will you dance with me?
Will you sing with me?
Will you tell me you love me and whisper sweet nothings into my ear?
I TOLD YOU THAT IT TICKLES.
I would also appreciate if you didn't coat all your conversations with the lies and slander.
I'll look at the blue sky thats blue.
I'll tell you that its impossible and that it isn't true
but will you listen to me?
This has gone on for way too long and you stare
This isn't important enough for you to care.
And it will always remind me of you because you were the one to tell me first.
But like they don't know, you don't either.
Cause like them, you never took me serious.
Is it ever going to rain?
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment