Ok I just finished watching Veronica Mars season 1. It took me about 2 and a half days and I'm glad to be done. I was consumed by that show. Omg I don't know how people did it on a weekly basis when the show was airing. But it really is a great show, its a mixture of the OC, Gossip Girl, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I don't know its great! But I had a few problems with the show
1. inconsistency of cell phone - her cell phone changes about 3 times through out the first season, one day she'd have a side kick, then a black berry, then a flip phone
2. how she had so much great technology for being a poor woman
3. how nosy she is?! she couldn't do that in real life!?
Friday, June 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment