I get obsessed with things b/c I have nothing else better to do.
Here are a couple of things that I live for
Every since the premeire of the show a couple weeks ago. I have been consumed by that lovely tall man. CONE BONE!
2.Trapeze Class
Cassie told me about how she went to this trapeze class and had a lot of fun. So being a crazy adventurous person I am I decided to tag a long. Last week's lesson beat the hell out of us. Today I have an extreme awkward rope foot burn, but I can actually do the above pose! So build me a trapeze and I'll would be glad to oblige thee!
3. Veronica Mars

Ok I used to watch Veronica Mars on t.v., but very limited. Probably three episodes a season and I'm probably the reason why the show got canceled in the first place. I borrowed the season at the library and was CONSUMED! Meaning I watched the season 3 days straight and didn't leave my house until I watched every last episode. I have recently started the 2nd season, but I have yet to find a gap of time where I won't be forced to leave the house.
4. Darjeeling Tea

specifically by Ashby's. Although currently I'm drinking some by Tazo, but DARJEELING TEA is AMAZING! I also enjoy English Breakfast Tea which is like a mixture of Earl Grey and Darjeeling well I'm not really sure. I'm probably making it up, but whatever. All I'm saying is that I enjoy drinking Darjeeling Tea while watching the Darjeeling Limited. ( You can't resist)

5. Yoga, Pilates, Exercise Ball, Exercise Band

3. Veronica Mars
Ok I used to watch Veronica Mars on t.v., but very limited. Probably three episodes a season and I'm probably the reason why the show got canceled in the first place. I borrowed the season at the library and was CONSUMED! Meaning I watched the season 3 days straight and didn't leave my house until I watched every last episode. I have recently started the 2nd season, but I have yet to find a gap of time where I won't be forced to leave the house.
4. Darjeeling Tea
specifically by Ashby's. Although currently I'm drinking some by Tazo, but DARJEELING TEA is AMAZING! I also enjoy English Breakfast Tea which is like a mixture of Earl Grey and Darjeeling well I'm not really sure. I'm probably making it up, but whatever. All I'm saying is that I enjoy drinking Darjeeling Tea while watching the Darjeeling Limited. ( You can't resist)
5. Yoga, Pilates, Exercise Ball, Exercise Band
Lately I have been getting into exercise regiments that don't feel like you are actually working out. Thus my solution is yoga! I love it to death. It's relaxing and gets all the kinks out of my body. I highly recommend Shiva Rea as seen in my previous post.
No comments:
Post a Comment