Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday


Ok. My birthday is February 7th, 1988 and yes, I did turn 21 this year. I seriously would like to know why I still get hassled when I go out for being young! I give bouncers my i.d. and they'll be like 'oh dang! barely made it!' This happened to me yesterday when I went to Brewfest. I also got hassled when I went to the Metro in Chicago. It also has happened to me in St. Louis when I went to Off Broadway, Firebird, etc. It's one thing to say it, say 1 month after my birthday, but it is coming on to 6 months now! This is ridiculous that I'm literally have been hassled about my age every single month I go out since I've turned 21. I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm not new to this drinking business. I don't even necessarily look younger than 21! I just don't understand why I still get told happy birthday when it was 5 months ago! Does this happen to anyone else?! Do people think I have a fake i.d.? Bah I suppose I should just be flattered?

No comments: