Sexy Trucks
By Sanita Saengvilay
YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY THE
|^^^^^^^^^^^^|
|SEXY TRUCK | '|""";.., ___.
|_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ]|
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@
THIS IS A SEXY TRUCK IF U RECEIVE THIS IT MEANS UR [explicit] SEXY.... IF U GET THIS BACK UR EVEN SEXIER...SEND THIS TO 10 PEOPLE....
If there is one thing that annoys me the most about my generation is chain mail. It is a retarded message made by a person with no life claiming that you will die, or have good luck but the worse is the friendship chain mail. The “if you’re my friend you will send this to 558 more friends and me.” Ok, that’s not fair, if I don’t send it they will think I’m not their friend ( but I really shouldn’t be their friend if the only thing I need to do to prove my friendship is click reply.) See, if I don’t reply I’ll be party pooper and takes the internet way too seriously.
The place where I receive the most chain mails is wait for it...Myspace, the one thing that will, sadly represent my generation.
“Oh yeah, you grew up in the Myspace generation, didn’t you?”
“Yes, yes I did, but I think you’re my friend and if you don’t reply to me in 0.03 seconds then you will die.”
So on my Myspace, I try to keep it as chain mail free as can be but one day in my comment section I find a “sexy truck.” Gasp. What in the world is that? “This person thinks you are sexy and you must send it to 10 other sexy people accompanied with a symbolic picture of a semi truck.” What?! WHO DID THIS?! WHO HAS SOILED MYSPACE? Annoyed and angry I proceed to seek out vengeance on this so called friend of mine. I altered the truck to a “skanky truck” accompanied by a threat which included the basics of “if you ever send me one of these things ever again, you will enter a world of pain” Yes, I know that I went a bit far, but that is how much I dislike chain mail. I clicked post, but it wasn’t showing up for an odd reason. Why is it not posting? So I went back and clicked the post link 3 more times. Now nothing is making any sense. I need to post this “skanky truck”! As I was trying for the 5th time to post my truck I received an instant message from my so called friend.
So called friend: I erased it
Me: what?
So called friend: your comments
Me: why?
So called friend: Why? b/c you called me a skank
Me: so
So called friend: I don’t like being called a skank
Me: I don’t like being called a “sexy truck” So?
So called friend: WE*
Me: haha but you are a skank!
So called friend: WE
I thought it was hilarious that my friend didn’t like receiving her chain mail letter back. So, instead I sent a bunch of fake chain mail letters with the truck but replacing sexy with stuff such as nerdy, ugly, and Mentos. Hopefully, I taught a lesson to my friend either don’t participate in chain mail letters or don’t mess with me.
* note: WE is an aim acronym standing for whatever
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment