Relaxation is one of the things I wish I had right now. I mean obviously this is going to be a complaint procrastination post because what else do I do when I'm on this blog.
Written to the sounds of Shiller by Ratatat.
The good thus far.
I am really loving the new Wolf Parade and Ratatat. I don't have the albums completely, but what I have so far is fabulous. It's basically what's fueling me right now.
The bad thus far.
My life is chaotic. It's summer and I have the biggest planned schedule ever. Actual class from 4-10pm for 3 out of 7 days. Work for 30+ hours when I'm not in class. Studying for my other online class probably a good 2 hours 5 out of the 7 days. (It's anatomy.) I wake up and study. I get home and study. This has been the longest week of my life. I am dying. I haven't even seen my mom this whole week. Not that we even live together or anything. Dropping $60 for gas. Dropped another $50 to get my laptop fixed but at least it wasn't $279 as it was intended to be. I just hope I don't get sick.
I just want to sit. DO NOTHING for a day. Go some place random and sit there. With no one worrying where I am or where I'm going. OR worry about studying for my next test. OR worry that I have to get cash to pay my bills. Just sit and watch the day go by. Just sit. I just want to sit.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment