Friday, June 20, 2008

My Beef With Lil' Mama

I swear I complain about the randomest things. But watching terrible tv shows. America's Best Dance Crew is the hottest MTV show. It's basically like Step Up in American Idol form. I absolutely love dance shows like So You Think You Can Dance and America's Best Dance Crew. I wish I didn't, but I love hip hop dancing. I wish I was a B- Girl forreal. To the main point
my beef with Lil' Mama. She is one of the judges of America's Best Dance Crew. She's 18-19 years old? I'm not sure. But who is she? what has she done? What knowledge does she have of dancing in a crew!???? I just don't know how she thinks she has any room to judge these people. She had one song and it was "Lip Gloss." I didn't even like that song very much. Supposedly it was a dance craze...compared to what.. Soulja Boy. Yeah doubt it. bah. Who are you Lil' Mama?! Why do you do this to me? Just get off the show already. No one values your opinion on dance, or life in general.

No comments: