I don't know why I always write about music, but I do.
I've been listening to Kate Nash a lot. I know I was really slow on this band wagon, but it's really lame that mtv is promoting her the same time I kind of discovered her. So I feel guilty that I am being what it seems swayed by mtv. I swear I discovered a day before! a day before! Please let me keep my indie cred. :(
But i was duped at work today to close for my boss. So I basically just got off work while my boss went home to shit his pants. I think he was really sick probably b/c he ate too much domino's pizza.
Continuing as I was driving home I was listening to Justice and this car in front of me kept braking for no reason. and then they kept doing it to the rhythm of Phantom. As they were doing this we were passing a construction site with those random flashing things. and they strangely enough also went with the music. Maybe the song had way too many intricate rhythms or i was just wanting to see what i want. But wouldn't that be a sweet music video?
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been listening to Kate Nash too!! It's ok Sanita!! I like her song called "I like this" or this is nice or somethign i dont know!!! Sappy girly stuff. BLA
Post a Comment