I woke up sick this morning.
I got a little crazy last weekend.
Going down South Grand and not hitting any red lights is magical!
Regardless if you are high or not.
Thom Yorke stole a harmony from The Little Mermaid.
Sleep is so precious. My eyes are hella heavy.
You know it is quite intimidating. To do the stupidest things.
Count the headlights on the highway.
How do I lose my pants so often?
Hold me close, tiny dancer.
It's only the 2nd week of classes.
It's Mardi Gras, this weekend.
It's the superbowl, this weekend.
I'm working this weekend.
Debating if I should go to work today.
I feel like vomitus residue is in my throat.
I didn't vomit.
Oh yeah.
Sexual Seduction.
Rekindling my love for Jim Halpert.
Justifying my obsession with Michael Cera.
I enjoy Explosions in the Sky, Jonquil and Bowerbirds when I study.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment