Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm Made Out of Science Fiction

Well

School is already well and in and I am yet to have an update. My crazy schedule is finally kicking in. Where I have to start my balancing act once again. I wish school was just like the 1st two weeks where you don't do anything but party. Yes? Maybe not I'm not even an avid partier but that statement makes me sound like it. Concerts always dominating my life. I mean my young vivacious body can last so long so that is why I am going to concerts while I can? Always trying to rationalize and logically give a reason for why I do things.

I'm pretty sure I had an ulcer this pass week. Not cool.

Current Things:

Studying for Physiology, Physics and Psychology.

Listening to M.I.A - Kala, Rock - None Shall Pass, Ferraby Lionheart - Catch the Brass Ring, and Okkervil River - The Stage Names

Moving tables for the Billiken Club

Sleep.

No comments: