I am supposed to learn how to cook today. We'll see how that turns out.
I got a haircut. It sucks. Man I wish I had a brownie sundae right now. It'd be delicious. I got back to school this friday. It's craziness.
I am watching Aly and AJ's Super Sweet Sixteen Playlist of favorite Sweet Sixteen shows. Before I've been watching The Hills considering I haven't seen the past two seasons. I've caught up pretty quickly because they don't talk about anything else. Lo made a guest appearance. I hope she is always on the show b/c she is awesome. I also hope that Stephen will make an appearance except he's all on trl these days.
Here's my Seven Minutes in Heaven Playlist
It's a compilation and evidence that the best songs are 7 minutes long with the exception of one that is basically 7 minutes long.
1. Galang (7:20) - M.I.A.
2. Atlas (7:070 - Battles
3. All My Friends (7:37) - LCD Soundsystem
4. Only in Dreams (7:59) - Weezer
5. Saeglopur (7:38) - Sigur Ros
. (You Are Trying to Break My Heart (6:58) - Wilco)
6. Catastrophe and Cure (7:56) - Explosions in the Sky
7. Transatlanticism (7:55) - Death Cab for Cutie
Honorable Mentions: The Dull Flame of Desire (7:30) - Bjork; Dinner Bells (7:34) - Wolf Parade; Champagne Supernova (7:27) - Oasis
I guess if I took out the Wilco song I'd be cable to have a perfect 7 list. So I'll put it in parentheses are you happy?
aw man today I bought 5 new movies for $16. What a steal! That means they were about $3 or so each! Yes. They were used but uh guess what movies I got. Life Aquatic, Thumbsucker, I <3 Huckabees, Junebug, and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Sweet right? God my belly aches from eating this huge burrito. I will be full for days.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment