Monday, September 24, 2007

Throw It Back.

I used to write a blog on myspace.com/sanita

but I don't anymore. Well I try to write stuff on here from time to time. It is mostly currently meaning I write in it bi monthly ( which is twice a month I hear) Well here's my throw back blog from when I was a senior in high school. I had myspace for almost 3 + years now which is pretty much ridiculous.


I'm just THAT amazing.
Current mood: happy

well i have a lot of stuff i should be doing but im not..again..this blog is furthering the hole i have been digging.. but good news i was amazing at volleyball. i mean DAMN! i was on fizz-IRE! but everyone else really wasn't so i was working my ass off and im really out of shape for sitting out for a week so i get out of breathe like really easy and it was really hard. but there were like 10 hussling awesome passes and1 out of the net which never happens but remember I AM JUST THAT AMAZING! well everyone is angry at me for going on the trip tomorrow but oh well im a senior.. and when else will i be able to see frank lloyd wright and 2 shakespearean plays...c'mon. well off to do my very long list of chores and what not.

Currently listening :
Hefty Fine
By The Bloodhound Gang
Release date: By 27 September, 2005


It's such a silly blog when I look back upon it. I mean it's kind of silly that I went back to look for it. I can't believe that anybody would have read it. I can't believe that anybody would read this blog. My point of view of the world was so one dimensional. I had school, work, and volleyball to worry about. I mean that is still my main focus minus volleyball. Making friends is such hard work. That's what I miss about high school is just knowing your friends. I don't have to do this and that to get to know people better. Maybe its building connections meaning I have to interact with people I don't know and probably don't want to know. I was complaining about too much partying lately. Now I am going to complain about how I'm missing so many parties this weekend. I think I'll have a great experience at my leadership summit though. I get to see my parents hopefully. I get to see my sister on monday. It'll be fine. I gotta start posting the insane dreams I used to have back in the day. I don't really dream that much anymore. If I do I don't remember them.

1 comment:

emily j said...

you will think this blog is retarded in two years too.