Ok first complaint - I hate when people say "Karma is a bitch." Being a Buddhist and all I kind of get offended by this. I guess its on the same lines as 'God Damn," but I still get offended at it. I think mostly I was offended by Toastee on I Love Money saying it because she is obviously unaware of what Karma even is.
Second huge complaint - As always I have been keeping up with my america's best dance crew on mtv and I am getting fed up with Randy Jackson rigging all the results. This week Supreme Soul got eliminated and I don't really like them or think they will win but they definitely shouldn't have been eliminated this episode. It really was Boogie Bots turn. So all the judges were mad that Supreme Soul and Super Cr3w were in the bottom two. So they were yelling at America and the audience saying we're lame blah blah. So that pissed me off. It obviously isn't America's fault because Randy Jackson is rigging all of the results because he's a biased asshole. So Lil' Mama and Shane Sparks get yo shit together. Don't even get me started on Lil' Mama!!! So my faves currently are Super Cr3w and Fanny Pak. But whatever.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment