( I haven't wrote a poem in a while and it's about time that I took a little bit of time for myself to do such. Wrote while listening to LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver)
It's about that time to listen your words
Although it's as though you're a speak n spell
A battle of wits and rhyme
For I'm too late to register and the bell has rung
I soothe her with a potion of aloe vera
I'm the inspiration for this song
A nonsensical word implies the knowledge
I scream for the righteous
They riot for change
It's an army of love in a field of daisies
A mere question within a conference of devils
No rhyme or reason
The tribal beats of the rain forest are all to catchy
She does this on a regular basis
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment