Monday, February 25, 2008
I'm A Maniac
I've finally decided on who I think will win project runway. It only took me a week to decide. With much thought, I've come to believe that Jillian will win. She is one of my favorites for some reason. I know she has a bag of tricks to bring out for the runway. I will continue on my logic of her winning. They never choose the most talented designer, in this case, Christian. Chris is not going to make it to the runway because he was never meant to be there in the first place. Rami, although I was debating between him and Jillian for a long time, will do a slightly exaggerated version of his draping. It will be beautiful, and be amazing technically, but it will not be what the judges want. Jillian will make a classically modern line and Michael Kors will be in love with it. They also will alternate winner sexes such as Jay-male, Chloe - female, Jeffrey -male, and Jillian - female. This is my prediction for Project Runway Season 4. Wanna take bets?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment