Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Not Scary Until It Happens

The other night I had a dream that the world had a regular occurances of locusts. They moved in and out like fronts of weather. It was so normal that it was broadcasted like weather. Today we have a front of locust coming from the north and moving down towards the central Illinois. Frankly, it was one of the worse nightmare I had in a while.
The dream consisted of me and my friends wanting to drive to Chicago, but I had to get back to St. Louis by one. We were trying to rationalize when would be the best time to leave and get back. We considered that it would take 2 hours to get there and get back, BUT we had to make more time because there was a severe locust warning that we would have to drive through. Imagine driving through a swarm of locusts. Terrifying.
Well I wondered why in the world would I have a dream so I went to a dream dictionary and looked up locusts. I didn't think locusts would have any meaning or that other people would also have locusts in their dreams, but it means that I am lacking creative and emotional stimulation...

No comments: