Then one day we put up Christmas lights and a tree. So it was a very abrupt change in attitude. I managed to drop so much money on Christmas presents in a matter of hours, it was ridiculous. But you know what it was worth it. My gifts were a strange eclectic mix I would say, consisting of tiered platters, Nas Greatest Hits, 300, Spiderman 2, and a keychain. But it was the thought that counts right?
Getting to the point, boy did I get an overhaul of awesome Christmas gifts. I had no idea that I had so many gifts under the tree. It also shows that my family obviously knows how much of a fat nerd I am. Well first of all, I must say that this holiday season, I got 3 scarves, hat, and mitten sets. 3! I don't know if that seems excessive but it kind of is because I already had 4 scarves. Although I will admit that I had 0 to begin this winter season. So my total of scarves is 7! One for everyday of the week. And they are in all different colors! I'm actually sincerely excited for all of my scarves, hats and mittens. Continuing on with clothinng. I got this. Not the girl but
Other such clothing items I received are old navy cashmere sweaters. MAGICAL. Well not as magical as HP blazers but softer. Jeans and a tshirt.
What is that? You ask. It's a Dwight Shrute Bobble Head. Yes, I received that for Christmas. Secretly, I had wanted it, but was not brave enough to muster the courage and forfeit the moolah to own such an item. Luckily, I was fortunate enough to receive it as a gift.
From my mother, the subtly of care in my physical appearance. A bare minerals bare escentuals starter kit. I also have been actively saying I wanted this, but would never buy it and never thought I would receive it. So excited I am that I will look oh so natural and stop having a cake face without a fear of that line on my chin. Magnificent. This gift I recieved accompanied with a scale that tells me my body fat and my hydration level. Mother dearest is implying that I should be putting myself on the market soon? Makeup and a scale? Thanks mummy.
So there you have it. Christmas gifts for a fat nerd. Fabulous. Hope ya'lls have a good one.
No comments:
Post a Comment