No I didn't spell discovery wrong.
Jones Soda Co. Carbonated Candy is the best.
I like the new Bjork. It reminds me of M.I.A. Anyone else?
I've heard Seal's Kiss from a Rose in the past month way too many times.
I working on paper #4 out of 6.
Well they are just a page long but I can complain it if I want.
I confessed a secret today.
If you climb a mountain and whisper your secret into a tree hole and then fill it in then no one will ever find out your secret.
Don't you miss tree houses?
Where you made a paper sign that prohibited people from entering.
When you get older, you have to use doors with locks to prevent that from happening.
12 more days and I am totally not ready.
I wonder if I will be In The Morning.
She asked if I wanted to go to Florida?
What's there again?
I still swear I saw Shamu when I was in the 4th grade.
Am I too old to go?
I know. I think I much rather spend money going to a place I've never seen before.
Because it is about experience.
We finally know how to use the D-Sub. It is quite spectacular.
I think I am going to start editing my dream journal. Make it into a product that is readable.
Then I will make a cartoon for it.
My ideal trip is a road trip where I don't shower and I sleep in the car.
Is it normal that I have 3 mustaches sticking on the top of my desk?
What do you do if you fall in love with a sexual predator?
You have no idea, how excited I am for life.
My heart beats everyday because of it.
Dude, I just wanna dance.
Not so excited for summer school.
I'm nervous.
Not for summer school.
I don't know what I'll do.
What will I do if it doesn't work out?
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi!
Thanks for the love!! Big Sky Brands (creators of the wonderful new candy treat from Jones Soda)is happy to hear you dig our stuff...
Cheers,
Luke vanVliet
luke@bigskybrands.com
www.bigskybrands.com
Post a Comment