Monday, May 07, 2007

A Sound We Didn't Notice

It is May.
Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo.
I feel like I am having a baby
and my brain is hemorrhaging information.
This is all before we say goodnight.
I love how the songs that I listen to while I write a blog always end up in my blog.
Lucky songs. They get promoted.
It's natural to be afraid.
En la futura, yo quisera ser terapeuta fisica.
Espero que la motivacion a eliger mas espanol pero no tengo tiempo. Espero mi espanol es mal para tu a leer.
I will be celebrating at approximately 2 o' clock tomorrow.
All men desire to know - Aristotle Metaphysics
I think therefore I am - Decartes Discourse on Method
A person is a substance of rational nature - Boethius
Socrates was born in 399bc
Plato was born in 347 bc
Aristotle was born in 322 bc
410ac was the fall of rome
430 was when augustine was born.
I won't list the unit circle for you guys.

No comments: