I had a dream that the world was taken over by robots and bugs. I was hanging off a cliff trying to reach the top because the skyscrapers had become so big that you could never see the sun. So I was trying to see the sun by climbing the cliff. I was hanging on the cliff for dear life and was about to fall until I was saved by a flying roomba and it took me to a bug basketball game. Since I was actually allowed in this robot/ bug world, I had to hide under the bleachers. The game was disgusting. So I was able to escape the game without being noticed and found my friend Elizabeth. She had to buy a new dress so we jumped in to her red car and went to Walmart. Since we weren't allowed to exist, Wal-mart was really dark and everyone was really quiet. So there were a couple of other humans shopping in the dark Walmart as Elizabeth and I looked for a dress for her. I was really scared because I thought the bugs would find us out and I kept looking to the car to run away.
This is where I woke up.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment