Monday, October 19, 2009

Una reflexión en ser hogar

Oh hello!

This is the one of the last time that I will be spending at my parent's house for Fall Break. It's interesting that no matter how old I get, the second I return back to my home I just turn back into a child.

-Waiting for my mother to feed me
-Eating junk food
- watching hours of television
- sleeping in my awesome bed
- going shopping w/ my mom

It is just so odd to know that this place will always be my home and then think in the future when it won't be my home. How do I learn to leave without this place? I just don't know.

I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!

But I mean I know that I could never live in this place forever. I've lived here for 18 years before departing for college. I know I can never return to all my old habits. Where will I be happy?

BAH! These are the questions I need to answer before....May? Oh. GOD. I am so unprepared for real life.

So if you have any advice on my future or anything like that..I'd like it handed to me on a silver platter..hell I'd even take it on paper if necessary.

I'm only 21 for crying out loud!

I can do it! We can do it! I believe! WE BELIEVE!

Up up and away. I don't care what people say b/c they gon' judge me anyway / so WHATEVER - Kid Cudi - Up, Up & Away

No comments: