This week has quite the unsuccessful week for me I must say and David Bowie is probably disappointed by me.
I didn't get the job that I applied for even though I nailed both of the interviews...I guess they were looking for someone more hip and younger.
The other job I wanted to apply for has "maxed out" whatever that means.
The lab I wanted to work for is only available during the time I have class.
We definitely failed at trivia last night.
I definitely got trashed and ended up vomiting a bunch of sweet desserts.
I dropped a grand of money this week on various school supplies.
My feet hurt from wearing flats.
My back and hips hurt from my discombobulated bag on my shoulders.
Things are definitely not the way they seem.
On the plus side, I really enjoy my classes that I'm in. They mostly revolve around discussing how we are fucked and being oppressed in society. Truth. So basically I'm fucked as a SLU Student, a Woman, and a person living among technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment