Giving up on the chalk, he decides to use the projector. The student's eyes reveal a sign of contempt and annoyance. So close. Before taking his seat behind the projector, the fan blows hot dry air into his chest. He sips from his thermos which is believed to have coffee, but actually contains hot mint chocolate.
He begins his lecture. Ring. A cellphone goes off. Ring.
***
I'll blog it out because that's all I know how to do.
I'll sing this song because you told me to.
I'll write this paper because it's due.
I'll clean this room because I have the flu.
I'll sip the soup because it was made by you.
I'll hang up the picture because by hand it was drew.
I'll do a dance because my knowledge grew.
I'll love you forever because that's all I ever knew.
***
Updates
Tired
Stressed
Sick
Work
Study
Sleep
Eat
Cough
No comments:
Post a Comment