Last Night I had a dream that I was at a train station with the Hanson brothers. At this train station, there was a basilisk that would've killed everyone if it didn't get a sacrifice. So, then the Hanson brothers got kidnapped and were off to be sacrificed to the basilisk. I, of course, the willingly good soul decided that I should be sacrificed in place of them. I think I was in love with one of the brothers...eek. So the younger brother was all for me taking their place, but the one that I loved ( I think it was the middle one) was like "NOOOOOOO! Don't do it." So well the evil priest or the sacrifice organizer was like "ok! we'll take you." So I was carried off and tied away in this cave awaiting to be eaten by a basilisk. I somehow escaped, maybe through the help of my loved Hanson brother. Whereas we thanked each other for saving each others lives and then this is where I was awoken. So basically I had a Harry Potter Dream except involving the Hanson brothers. I have no idea why this is so. I haven't read Harry Potter recently or saw a movie. I have been listening to a lot of hmmmbop but not to my choice. (darn you Jacque)
The other night, I yelled out "TRUCK DRIVER!" and woke myself because I yelled something out that I had no control over. It was scary. I think it was about the man I fell in love with the other night. He was a truck driver and beautiful. Now he's a rockstar and beautiful.
I guess I'm getting my dreams back. YAY!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment