Saturday, July 08, 2006
You See these Shackles.
Baby I'm your slave. I'm bringing Sexy Back! Well those are just the few lyrics of the genius of Justin Timberlake or how the cool kids call him these days. JT. That song is hella catchy and it will be within hours before its all over the radio and racks at your brain like a disease. If you haven't heard it. You will. Trust Me. Currently I am in love with the song. That is until everyone else decides that it is that summer anthem but I'm gonna beat all of ya'll and say that SEXY BACK is my summer anthem. So take that sucka fools. Ha I'll probably regret this in... (looks at wrist) 4 minutes.But who couldn't love mr.jt. I also really enjoy myspace profile song. Panther- you dont want your hair done. Really catchy and good. Basically summer songs = really catchy. I was gonna post a bulletin but then I thought that's lame. What could I do that is even lamer than that. Write a blog. about how I still love Justin Timberlake. Openly wishes that Nsync will have a reunion tour. For now the hits of Mr. JT will suffice. GO head be gone wit' it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment